Wow, the time for two post in one day has come earlier than I expected in my blogging career lol but it goes to something well deserved that I am honored to be a part of, the Liebster Award. As a newbie in the WordPress community, I don’t know much about it but I do know that it’s a way for WordPress to get new bloggers recognition which is reeeaally cool and super appreciated and I can’t say thank you enough for being considered by the amazing blogger I Really Hate Converse (who’s blog is honestly the coolest check her out!) Thank you so much for the nomination love, blogging has always been a passion and to be a part of this award is really cool!
The rules of the award are:
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker somewhere in the post.
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers who have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Copy these rules into your post.
Now I’m not really sure if I’ve chosen my list of blogs correctly according to the rules (meaning how new is new for a blogger??) but I am nominating blogs that have really inspired me to push through moments of laziness and really get to blogging and putting my creativity out there. It took a while to really narrow things down but these blogs are pretty rad and each bring something different to the table so check them out for sure 🙂
- The Sad Wallet
- Little Megan
- The Eclectic Findings of a Style Addict
- The Sunflower Guide
- Janine Liebich
- HAUS SCHMETTERLING
- Wanderings & Beautiful Things
- B E L O W S T Y L E
Answers to questions for me
1. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmmm this is actually a really hard question since I’ve read so many amazing books but I’d have to go with Jeanann Verlee’s Racing Hummingbirds simply because its like a lifestyle guide for girls (in a way), I really love it.
2. Microsoft, Samsung, or Apple?
Apple all the way.
3. What’s your dream house like (color, location, design, etc.)?
Hmmm maybe an emerald or hunter green house in Thailand or in the less populated areas of NY that has lots of windows and is very futuristic looking but cozy at the same time. (I’m still working out the details)
4. What’s your favorite animal?
It’s usually a tiger but lately I’ve been leaning towards pandas and elephants so I’m not so sure anymore ahaha.
5. What’s your biggest aspiration?
Having my own column in a Marie Claire or Seventeen or becoming a revered photo journalist that lives in Thailand.
6. What’s your worst fear?
Definitely the possibility of me growing up and being unhappy with what I’m doing with my life and feeling unable to change it.
7. When at home during cold weather, do you wear slippers or socks?
I lose slippers constantly so I’m definitely a socks kind of girl.
8. Do you prefer tall or short mates?
I’ve definitely got a thing for tall guys.
9. What’s your favorite movie?
10. If you had all of the money in the world, what’s the first thing you would do with it?
Pay off any debts my parents owe and get them a really nice place.
Questions for chosen bloggers to answer:
1. What’s your horoscope sign?
2. If you could personally witness anything, what would you have seen?
3. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
4. If you had to be named after a city, state, or country which would it be?
5. What’s your favorite worg?
6. Books or movies?
7. What’s your favorite candy?
8. If you could be any cartoon character who would it be?
9. What’s your all time favorite song?
10. If there was a fire in your house and you could only save one thing what would it be?
Whether the blogs I picked were strictly fashion or photography or lifestyle (etc) blogs, I tried to keep the questions pretty interesting to answer to. Of course you don’t have to play along if you don’t wish to, but feel free to join right in if you do 🙂 Thanks for the infinite amounts of encouragement you guys send my way, I love you guys! xoxo